This October 5–7, the global machine vision community will once again gather in Stuttgart, Germany, for the VISION trade fair. Emergent Vision Technologies is proud to take part once again in the show and present its latest innovations in high-speed imaging in booth 8D60.
Booth visitors can expect to learn about the 10GigE HR and HT, 25GigE Bolt, and 100GigE Zenith series of area-scan cameras. This includes the HZ-100-G — the only Platinum Award winner in Vision Systems Design’s 2021 Innovators Awards program. Featuring the GMAX32103 CMOS image sensor from Gpixel, this camera reaches 24 fps through its QSFP28 100GigE interface. Additionally, visitors can learn about our 10GigE PACE and 25GigE ACCEL series of line-scan cameras for high-speed inspection.
For systems integrators and OEMs looking for high-speed cameras now, Emergent Vision Technologies will have information on 10GigE, 25GigE, and 100GigE high-speed cameras currently IN STOCK and/or READY TO SHIP. >>>More information on this here.
Emergent Vision Technologies high-speed GigE Vision camera benefits include:
- Ultrahigh data/frame rates
- Many standard accessories and multiple cabling options to cover up to 10 KM
- Camera synchronization with PTP
- Camera multiplexing and multicasting
- Low CPU overhead, low latency, and low jitter
- Strong cross-industry acceptance due to IEEE standardization
- Very competitive cost/performance
- GigE Vision has easily become the dominant machine vision camera interface
- Available NOW!