The HR-12000-S utilizes the Sony Pregius IMX253 1.1" sensor. Polarized sensor options are also available. At full resolution (4096 x 3000), you get 80 frames per second. Like all Emergent Vision cameras, the HR-12000-S series offers various triggering modes for the precise synchronization at <1µs. This combination is ideal for any application needing to see the details at real time imaging speeds. Overall, the HR-12000-S delivers the resolution you need at unmatched speeds.
- Color (HR-12000-S-C)
- Monochrome (HR-12000-S-M)
- Polarized color (HR-12000-S-PC POLARIZED-C)
- Polarized monochrome (HR-12000-S-PM POLARIZED-M)
- Ideal for solar and display panel inspection, electronic assemblies
- as well as large aerial surveillance of sport stadiums,
- Production lines or robot cages.