The HR-5000 utilizes the Sony Pregius IMX250 2/3" sensor. Polarized sensor options are also available. At full resolution (2448x2048), you get 163 frames per second. Like all Emergent Vision cameras, the HR-5000 series offers various triggering modes for the precise synchronization at <1µs. This combination is ideal for any application needing to see the details at real time imaging speeds. Overall, the HR-5000 delivers the resolution you need at unmatched speeds.
- Color (HR-5000-S-C)
- Monochrome (HR-5000-S-M)
- Polarized color (HR-5000-S-PC-POLARIZED-C)
- Polarized monochrome (HR-5000-S-PM-POLARIZED-M)
- Ideal for solar and display panel inspection, electronic assemblies
- as well as large aerial surveillance of sport stadiums,
- Production lines or robot cages.